Thursday, August 26, 2021

First Game of 28mm Miniatures in recient times.

 

There was a pick up game at a local get-together and they needed some terrain. (Desperately). I had some Chicago buildings from Old Glory25 and I got to join in. 


This is the Squad I ran. The more serious gamers were a bit annoyed that a ran a team of Movie (Kelly's Heroes), Comics (Srgt. Rock), and TV show characters (Tales of the Gold Monkey) figures. Hey till this point they were the only thing I had. Over all the figures (Warlord's) of the other players were nice but I think the rules I will choose will be other wise.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Static display in the middle of no where. (EASY-8)

Old Hickory is a Static display out side a defunct VFW post turned into a currently shuttered Bowling Alley in Rogersville, Tn. USA. The onl...